Hello my fellow flattenthecurvers / tuesday members,
Strange times these. I’m sure you’re all as apprehensive as we are about staying healthy and getting this situation resolved as soon as possible.
We spoke with the IHK Berlin this morning (Tuesday, 17 March) and officially we don’t have to close yet.
So, what does that mean for you? Unless we are forced to close tuesday, we will not stop you from coming to work from the spaces.
If you do come to the spaces:
- Feel free to bring your own hand sanitizer and disinfectant and use them wherever and on whatever you want (coffee machine buttons, kettles, drawer handles, etc.).
- Please keep a two-meter distance to your nearest coworker
- If you feel sick in any way, shape or form, please do not come to the spaces. This is a rule even in non-Corona times.
- We would request that only one person sit at the two-person tables upstairs at Belziger Strasse
- Feel free to open the windows as wide and as often as possible
So basically, everyone needs to decide for themselves how they are going to approach this. If tuesday’s opinion counts for anything, we think the responsible thing to do would be to quarantine yourself at home for the next couple of weeks so that we stop (the often symptomless) transmission and buy some time for the doctors.
If things do go in the direction of forced closure, we encourage you to use our WhatsApp group to keep in touch with each other or just to ask your questions, raise your concerns or even get emergency help if required. We would hope that tuesday can be a digital home for you too in a way. If you have anything you’d like to share, please know that your fellow coworkers are there for you.
Perhaps the world will become a more compassionate place on the other side of all this.
If you have any questions or issues you’d like to raise, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org