Indeed, you can now buy your ecstasy in tuesday’s bathrooms!
…or can you? Spoiler alert: No, you can’t. But there is a connection with Europe’s most famous techno club, Berghain, that might not be immediately apparent. Want to know more? Have a listen to Episode II of our “radio tuesday” podcast, first aired, Wednesday, 4 Nov. 2020.
In it, we also discuss sport, strong alcohol, Japanese culture, how we consume art, some suggestions of creative ways to keep yourself entertained during lockdown and, of course, music!
- Ferdi van Heerden’s “40 Days: Touching the Light“
- Julius von Bismarck’s Perpetual Storytelling Machine
- You missed our first episode? Listen back here
Want to listen to tuesday coworkers’ mood playlists? Here’s how!
- Open Spotify on your phone
- Click on the Search box
- Select the camera icon to the right of the search box
- Scan the corresponding code below
- Happy listening!