- Do you need to receive mail but don’t want it coming to your home address?
- Do you want to list your business on Google Maps?
- Do you need to register your business with the authorities?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you’re more than likely in need of a registered business address.
tuesday coworking berlin offers its former and current coworkers the option to register their business with us (+ Google Maps).
Registered business / Mail address service starting from €29/month* for members or €49 for former members
Here, you get your name or company name on our mail box and can use our address as your registered business address with the German authorities. Your new address will look as follows:
Your name / Your company
Belziger Str. 69-71
We’ll hold on to your letter mail for you until you want to come pick it up. We have an additional scanning service, which can be included for an additional €20/month* and a letter forwarding service for €40/month*.
- All registrations are subject to a security check in line with Anti-Money-Laundering / Know Your Client (AML/KYC) laws.
- We cannot hold on to or forward larger parcels, these must be collected within 7 days.
To start the registration process, you can send an email to email@example.com to get in touch with us and we’ll take the rest from there.
* All prices excluding 19% VAT